Tuesday, March 19, 2013

“I will buy a ZOO” – my own movie script


Do you know Matt Damon’s movie “We bought a ZOO?” Well, I’d like to own a ZOO too, but metaphorically speaking. What would you say about a ZOO with animals made of diamonds, sapphires, emeralds and other gems? I'm sure I'd be very good at taking care of them.

Won’t you love them too? Just take a look at the species we could domesticate J:

Ring set with pavé diamonds and two cabochon emeralds, in white gold - via Boucheron

Tiffany & Co. sapphire and diamond owl brooch
               Cypris Black Sapphire Ring - via Boucheron

Peacock Brooch of Aquamarine, Sapphire & Diamond by Cartier- via Pinterest

SERPENTI ring in 18kt white gold with full pavé diamonds - via BVLGARI

Ring set with blue sapphires, pink sapphires and diamonds - via Boucheron


Later edit:

I've just found this bracelet from Roberto Coin. This Unique Cobra bangle won Best Diamond Fashion Award at The Centurion 2013 Show. I like it too much not to present it here.
Via Roberto Coin's Facebook page




Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At March 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM , Anonymous Gabi said...

Love your article. One of my friends love this style of jewelry, so I'll share your article on facebook, so she can see it.

 
At March 20, 2013 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Georgiana said...

Thank you, Gabi! I'm glad you like it. What can I say, your friend has good taste in jewelry. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home