Saturday, March 16, 2013

Zodiac signs


I became more and more interested in the horoscope in the last six months, due to my new life circumstances. I believe that the zodiac signs in which we are born influence our personalities and the way we see and handle situations. I'm a Sagittarius and I'm proud to say it out loud as I somewhat find myself in the profile governed by this sign.

I would even wear the Zodiac Set Sagittarius clip, from “Palais de la chance” collection of Van Cleef & Arpels. Though I would have preferred 5 emeralds instead of Mandarin garnets and green sapphires instead of yellow. :)

Via Van Cleef & Arpels's Pinterest page
Check out the clip for your zodiac sign, do you like it?

Zodiac Set Cancer clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels
Zodiac Set Aquarius clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels
Zodiac Set Aries clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels
Zodiac Set Gemini clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels
Zodiac Set Capricorn clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels
Zodiac Set Leo clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels
Zodiac Set Libra clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels
Zodiac Set Pisces clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels
Zodiac Set Scorpio clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels 

Zodiac Set Virgo clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels

Zodiac Set Taurus clip, Palais de la chance collection, Van Cleef & Arpels



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 19, 2013 at 10:04 PM , Anonymous Gabi said...

These are all so complex and sophisticated. Altough I'm a Leo, I would love to wear the Taurus clip, or the Pisces. I also wonder what is the center stone of the Scorpio clip...

 
At March 20, 2013 at 1:32 PM , Blogger Georgiana said...

The Taurus clip is my favourite too. The center stone of the Scorpio clip is a 12.93-carat black opal. You can find a description of each clip at http://pinterest.com/vancleefarpels/chance/.

 
At March 25, 2013 at 12:35 PM , Anonymous Gabi said...

Thank you, Georgiana! :) I look forward to your next post.

 
At April 9, 2013 at 5:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Absolutely Stunning!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home