Sunday, April 14, 2013

Let’s go to Paris


I love to travel and there are so many places I’d like to visit. I've already been in several great locations by now in both Africa and Europe, but there is so much more to discover. For example, although I've been to France before, I've never been to Paris. The French capital is on my tourist list, with all its attractions: the Eiffel Tour, Louvre Museum, Sacré-Cœur and Moulin Rouge, Centre Pompidou, Montmartre neighborhood, the nice restaurants and, of course, if I go to Paris, I would definitely make time to visit the maisons of famous fine jewelry brands.

But how did Paris come to my mind? I simply saw this superb tiara and my thoughts began to wander…

Via COUTURELAB

Paris Tiara by Lydia Courteille


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home