Friday, August 9, 2013

Emerald earrings

Pantone, the renowned authority on color, launched an interesting contest at the beginning of this week. The challenge is to capture emerald – the proclaimed color of 2013 – in any object around you, take a picture of it and share it with others. 

This is how I got the idea of looking for emerald jewelry. I simply adore this color and the challenge I've set for myself was to find amazing emerald earrings and show you my findings.

So here they are, I hope you like them: 

Emerald & Diamond Drop Earrings by de Grisogono
Harry Winston Emerald earrings (26.40 carats), with emerald and shield cut diamonds, platinum setting
Jardin earrings by Louis Vuitton from the Escale á Paris high jewelry collection, via The Jewellery Editor


Mozafarian Royal Emerald Earrings


Art Deco emerald and diamond earrings, by J. Bondt, Paris, circa 1937

Special appearance:

Antique emerald earrings of the Iberian Peninsula

Later edit:

I've just seen these amazing emerald earrings signed by Alexandre Reza on The Jewellery Editor page and I had to add them to my wishing list. :)



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At September 23, 2013 at 8:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice blog!
you should check out these emerald earrings...
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=157051871156438&set=a.157046441156981.1073741825.157044094490549&type=1&theater

 

Post a Comment

<< Home