Thursday, October 24, 2013

Tassel jewelry - in the mood for playing

Tassels remind me of my childhood. It was such a pleasure to visit my grandparents and play with the pets they had when I was little. I remember devising “toys” for them, including tassels made of fabric.

No wonder this kind of jewelry expresses playfulness alongside elegance. At least for me it does. Love the memories it stirs and the joy I felt as a kid.


 Tassel Earrings, by Graff Diamonds
Chain Tassel Pendant with Diamonds, by David Yurman

Diamond Temptation Necklace, by Wellendorff
Art Deco Diamond Emerald And Pearl Tassel Sautoir

Tassel Earrings, by Van Cleef & Arpels

Mid-Century 18K Sapphire and Diamond Buckle and Tassel Bracelet

Hemmerle, Pair of Emerald and Tsavorite Tassel Ear Pendants
Bucherer Tassel Jewelry

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home