Sunday, April 27, 2014

Love at first sight - my picks this week

There are jewels that simply amaze me the moment I see them. No need to think twice if I like them or not, it’s definitely love at first sight. With every post I write, it becomes clearer to me why I chose “Jewelry Love Affair” title for my blog.

It happened once again to me while discovering these beautiful pieces in the collections of several talented designers. No wonder they received important awards in different jewelry contests.

Switchback Green Tourmaline Earrings by Mark Schneider

Quark Super Brooch by Alexander Davis

Bapalal Keshavlal Pendant

Art of Design Ring by Frank Reubel Designs

Belle Etoile Bracelet

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At May 4, 2014 at 8:04 AM , Anonymous Irish Jewellery said...

Nice collection...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home