Sunday, August 17, 2014

Out of the blue

Life has a list of spontaneous miracles for every one of us. I read it in a magazine this weekend but I can’t remember exactly who said it. The name of the author is however less relevant than the truth encompassed in those few words. If you’re not currently living a miracle, have faith that the best is yet to come and chances are it will happen out of the blue.

Till then, I can’t help showing you these beautiful blue gemstones (it has to be the idiom's effect on me J):

Sapphire and Diamond Bracelet by Morelle Davidson

Sapphire and Diamond Earrings by Stephen Webster

Alexandre Reza Pendant

Victorian Diamond and Enamel Earrings

Cocktail Ring by Brumani

I'm still waiting for the miracle of having such a necklace (which is mine by the way) with real blue sapphires.



Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home