Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The MOHITO Experience

If someone will ever ask me how the summer of 2014 looked like for me, I know for sure that besides all the fun I had and the beautiful people I've met this season, the organization of a store grand opening will always be on my list as well.

A couple of months ago my manager informed me that I was in charge with the organization of a lovely event - the opening of the first MOHITO store in Romania. It was the start of an interesting challenge which brought me close to the wonderful team of LPP Fashion (the company that has the brand).

I first saw the store on the day of the launching party (at the end of July), when I was really impressed by the beautiful clothes and the elegant atmosphere in it. The brand was rapidly appreciated by the first customers and the fashion editors who attended the event, while the opening was a success (if we were to consider the participants’ feedback, of course J).

I also had the pleasure to discover the MOHITO accessories that evening. Imagine my eagerness of coming back to the store as a blogger, not an event organizer. To have the time to take a better look at them, combine them with the right outfits and try everything on!


 






You can find all these beautiful accessories in MOHITO's online shop or if you'll ever be in Ploiesti, Romania, you can visit their store in AFI Palace shopping center.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home